DISCLAIMER WARNING, it is the buyers’ responsibility to comply with applicable state laws. The installation of aftermarket parts may adversely impact the performance, functionality, or safety of your vehicle. Wheel Pros is not responsible for injury or damage arising from the improper installation of aftermarket parts. Professional installation is advised. Items sold by Wheel Pros may not be legal for street use in all states. Please consult your local vehicle inspection guide to determine whether the installation of aftermarket steering wheels will affect your vehicle’s ability to pass state mandated inspections. Aftermarket steering wheels lack many of the safety features found in factory steering wheels. Operate vehicles featuring aftermarket steering wheels at your own risk. Always wear safety belts with one or more shoulder restraints while operating vehicles with aftermarket steering wheels.
Scottsdale - Brushed
- All steering wheels are available in 14" & 16".
- The horn button can be made to have a finish that matches the steering wheel. Finishes offered are Chrome plated, painted, polished, brushed or painted and brushed.
- Leather wraps are available in varying colors.
- Hubs are available in matching color and are sold separately
- Hub adaptors available for the following GM model years
1967-1994 PN# SWGM6794
1995-2002 PN# SWGM9502
2003 PN# SWGM2003